Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Those Forgotten Feet

I forgot to blog about when we drew feet a few weeks back so I thought I would take some time and write about the experience of feet.
We first started out by learning some of the bones of the feet. For me i seemed to know or remember the bones of the feet/hand better. Maybe because of the anatomy class I took in high school we went over the tarsals and carpals quite a few times. I am one of those people that remembers either useless facts or something that has been told to me over and over again.
The feet were interesting to draw to say the least. I had a tricky time making the feet not look like one fat, flat object. There seems to be some trouble when trying to draw the bottom of the feet as well as trying to draw the top, to separate the two. Trying to make feet look like there is a roundness to them is a puzzle to me. I had to draw and redraw them over and over.
Below are some of the drawings that I did in class of feet. Exciting, I know!





Also, on a side note, here are some images from my senior show! Hope you enjoy!



This next photo is my friends helping me take down my show and we decided to have a photo shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment